Nutri-Vet Pet-Ease Soft Chews
Nutri-Vet Pet-Ease™ calming supplements for dogs help calm your pet. These veterinarian-formulated soft chews contain a blend of herbs and amino acids that can ease dogs’ separation anxiety. They can also relieve soothe and calm during thunderstorms, travel, grooming, and boarding, and help alleviate motion sickness.
- Chamomile and tryptophan produces a calming effect.
- Hops helps counteract nervousness.
- Ginger relieves indigestion and nausea associated with motion sickness.
- Taurine, an amino acid, works as an inhibitory neurotransmitter to calm the brain and reduce potentially destructive behaviors
- One soft chew per 10–20 pounds of body weight 2–3 times per day. Not to exceed 10 soft chews per use. Continue as needed.
Active Ingredients per two Soft Chews:
Bio-Calm Complex (proprietary blend of Chamomile, Hops, Ginger, Tryptophan and Taurine) – 155 mg
Ascorbic Acid (source of Vitamin C), Calcium Propionate, Caramel Color, Chicken, Brewer’s Dried Yeast, Garlic, Gelatin, Glycerin, Lecithin, Mixed Tocopherols, Molasses, Natural Flavor, Natural Smoke Flavor, Oat Flour, Pea Fiber, Peas, Pearled Barley, Pearled Barley Flour, Phosphoric Acid, Poultry Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols and Citric Acid), Rice, Rosemary Extract, Salt, Water and Zinc Propionate.N